Refuse Working Group
The Refuse Working Group will:
- Review models for provision of refuse services
- Reach a shared understanding of where changes would be most impactful
- Summarize findings to inform any needed changes to existing process
The City will convene the Refuse Working Group between May 2021 and January 2022. The Group will be comprised of invited members of stakeholder representatives from residential property owners and tenants, commercial property owners, small business, and labor.
The following agencies/departments will provide support to the Working Group:
- Department of Public Works
- Department of the Environment
- Controller’s Office
- City Attorney’s Office
- City Administrator
The Refuse Working Group is a passive meeting body. Members of the public are welcome to observe and meeting agendas and materials will be posted as they become available. To request meeting notifications, please contact email@example.com.
Date/Time: Details Forthcoming
Location: Virtual (Details Forthcoming)
Meeting Documents: Details Forthcoming