CCSF ePayroll – Online Paystubs
Welcome to CCSF ePayroll - a service for City and County employees to view their paystub information online.
- FLSA Overtime Payroll Program for Hourly (Non-Z Symbol) Employees – Effective October 20, 2018, the City implemented a new, citywide Fair Labor Standards ACT (FLSA) payroll program. Click to read more.
- A new authentication and login reset process began July 2016. Click to read more.
- Report improper activities by City employees or the misuse of public funds and resources to the Office of the Controller’s Whistleblower Program. Visit www.sfgov.org/whistleblower for information on how to file a complaint.
- This year’s Employment Tax Rates & Taxable Wage Base Limits are available to view and download here
- Pay related information and request forms are available on S.F. Employee Portal Support
www.bankonsf.org Bank On San Francisco - Makes it Easy to Get a Bank Account
If you are having difficulty using your Employee ID and PIN to access ePayroll, please call the following toll-free customer support number between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.: 1-866-314-3729
User Tips for ePayroll
- The CCSF ePayroll Employee ID is your DSW number on the back of your City ID badge. Your DSW number could be on your department ID (Rec/Park) or your department's self service page (Police & Fire)
- Your PIN is 8 to 16 numbers only
- If you have questions regarding your pay information, please contact your
department payroll office
- Bookmark this page or add it to your Favorites for easy future access