CCSF ePayroll – Online Pay Statements
Your pay statement for September 3, 2019 will be the last available on the CCSF ePayroll website.
See below to begin viewing your CCSF pay statements as far back as 2012 through the SF Employee Portal.
First time using the SF Employee Portal? Click here for step-by-step directions.
CCSF pay statements will only be available via the SF Employee Portal beginning September 17th.
TO CONTINUE ACCESSING YOUR PAY STATEMENT VIA ePAYROLL,
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Click here to review your pay statement on CCSF ePayroll
provided by the City and County of San Francisco and TALX.
- FLSA Overtime Payroll Program for Hourly (Non-Z Symbol) Employees – Effective October 20, 2018, the City implemented a new, citywide Fair Labor Standards ACT (FLSA) payroll program. Click to read more.
- A new authentication and login reset process began July 2016. Click to read more.
- Report improper activities by City employees or the misuse of public funds and resources to the Office of the Controller’s Whistleblower Program. Visit www.sfgov.org/whistleblower for information on how to file a complaint.
- This year’s Employment Tax Rates & Taxable Wage Base Limits are available to view and download here
- Pay related information and request forms are available on S.F. Employee Portal Support
www.bankonsf.org Bank On San Francisco - Makes it Easy to Get a Bank Account
If you are having difficulty using your Employee ID and PIN to access ePayroll, please call the following toll-free customer support number between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.: 1-866-314-3729
User Tips for ePayroll
- The CCSF ePayroll Employee ID is your DSW number on the back of your City ID badge. Your DSW number could be on your department ID (Rec/Park) or your department's self service page (Police & Fire)
- Your PIN is 8 to 16 numbers only
- If you have questions regarding your pay information, please contact your
department payroll office
- Bookmark this page or add it to your Favorites for easy future access