CCSF ePayroll – Online Paystubs
Welcome to CCSF ePayroll - a service for City and County employees to view their paystub information online.
CCSF ePayroll will be unavailable from 9:00 PM Saturday, June 17 until 4:00 AM Sunday, June 19th due to site maintenance
IMPORTANT: New authentication and login reset process begins the end of July 2016. Click to read more.
- Report improper activities by City employees or the misuse of public funds and resources to the Office of the Controller’s Whistleblower Program. Visit www.sfgov.org/whistleblower for information on how to file a complaint.”
- Important Fiscal Year End Process Information
- Compensatory time balances available in ePayroll
- 2017 Employment Tax Rates & Taxable Wage Base Limits
- Additional pay statement information is available on the eMerge Home Page in the “All City Employees” section of the page: eMerge page
www.bankonsf.org Bank On San Francisco - Makes it Easy to Get a Bank Account
Step-by-Step Instructions to Enroll in ePayroll
Note: Access to the Step-by-Step instructions requires a computer on the City's network. Using a computer outside the City's firewall (for example at home) may produce errors. Supported browsers are: Internet Explorer (versions 8-11), Mozilla Firefox and Safari (versions 5-6).
If you are having difficulty using your Employee ID and PIN to access
ePayroll, please call the following toll-free customer support number
between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.: 1-866-314-3729
*The representative may ask the last 4 digits of your bank account number as
additional validation and proof of identity.
User Tips for ePayroll
- The CCSF ePayroll Employee ID is your eMerge Employee ID, which is the DSW number on the back of your City ID badge. Your DSW number could be on your department ID (Rec/Park) or your department's self service page (Police & Fire)
- Your PIN is 8 to 16 numbers only
- If you have questions regarding your pay information, please contact your
department payroll office
- Bookmark this page or add it to your Favorites for easy future access